Akenhurst Consultants - Experts in Discontinuous Improvement
Are You Frustrated with Continuously Improving?
- Working harder and harder for smaller and smaller improvements, while the external environment around you changes faster and faster?
- Getting better and better at something which doesn't really make sense any more?
- Asymptotically approaching a level of mediocrity?
- Struggling harder and harder to defend a status quo which seems less and less sustainable?
There is an alternative.
Continuous improvement is a good discipline, but sometimes it just isn't enough. If you are behind the curve, or your market is changing too fast, or you are just too ambitious be satisfied with slow steady progress then you need to do something discontinuous.
Discontinuous improvement is often safer than it seems, while continuous improvement may be more dangerous than it appears. In times of rapid change, continuously improving something which the market no longer values may be the worst possible thing to do.
We specialise in helping clients achieved discontinuous improvement. We work across a wide range of industry sectors, but find that we do our best work with clients who have the following characteristics:
- They do not consider "good enough" to be good enough, but are always striving to improve;
- They are confident taking decisions and effective at executing them;
- They are open to new ideas, willing to give them serious consideration even if at first they seem unusual;
- They have the sophistication to make an accurate assessment of risk, going beyond prejudice and rules of thumb.
If this sounds like you, there is a discontinuous alternative. Find out how to be more relaxed, more in control, more successful:
Download the discontinuous improvement manifesto
Register for the next free discontinuous improvement teleconference (don't worry if you can't make the date, a recording will be posted afterwards).